Thursday, August 29, 2013

"Stroke Order of alphabet"

(posted:  August 29, 2013)
Until recently, I haven't checked about the "Stroke Order" of alphabet. I found that there is no definition how to write correctly in the textbooks for children. Through PC site, I also learned that it doesn't matter unlike for the Chinese character we normally have to be really careful.  Otherwise, you won't be able to write calligraphy easily. 

as you can see, there is no showing of how to write;

As I have a 3rd grade of elementary school girl student and having little guests from time to time, I needed to verify it. To my surprise, I found that the different stroke from my way are shown on the penmanship for kids. For "E or F", I usually start from horizontal line, not vertical line. "M & N; v & w" also kind of hard to write that way. 
Haha, just letting you know my surprise of  "no right way to write" 

Plus, really sad not teaching cursive writing any more at school. I wish technology won't deprive people from handwriting much. 


No comments: